Thursday 24 March 2011

Intro : Ju Lyn

Oh Emm Gee! i am so lazy to write stuff bout me.. but if i didnt do so, Nana will keel me! Anyhow, my name is Lim Ju Lyn, ppl call me Ju. So i guess u can do so too :D I am Hannah's sidekick, i always kick by her side. Currently i am doing Sem 6. So far so so only. I will skip the height and weight part okay ._. What about me is that i like cheerful human beings. Don't la come to school with ze STARE that will scare people off. I did STPM *counting using fingers* ... *still counting* ohh!! 4 years ago. Time practically teleported not flies :| funny facts bout me is that, i like to eat Milo powder and the Chinese character in my name is meant for guy. And i sit behind Dee Dee in the living hall of our condominium XD

TIPS TO SURVIVE IN NIOS IS TO BE YOURSELF!

and um... you buy me ice cream, i will like you :D
since everyone posted some pictures, i feel obliged to do so too T___________T

here goes!

charity walk :D

studied until highlighter also got blunt! WTHWTHWTHWTH


bunch of us working for visual screening for the orang asli kids :)



KTHXBAI!

3 comments: