Saturday 19 March 2011

Intro: Nana Here!

Aloha Friends!

This is Nana aka Hannah, your "Captain-in-Charge". Well, only in charge of the blog. I used to imagine I was Captain Crunch and saved everyone from evil boring breakfast. Shhh.. That's our secret.

Right. I'm in my Final Year in this Optometry Degree, when I grow up (graduate) I want to study culinary arts, lol, just joking! No! Really!! Anyways, back to the point, being the pioneering batch we faced a lot of difficulties. There were all kinds of problems, from facilities to the lectures. Standing where I am today, looking back 3 years, NIOS has really improved and I hope (touchwood) it will keep improving and become a world class institution for Optometry.

Here's a little bit of how my last 3 year in the National Institute Of Ophthalmic Sciences was:

2 comments:

  1. FTW?
    follow the water? huh?

    hehe.. i have to introduce you to my ex boy friend, mr skeleton soon. lol ;)

    ReplyDelete