Saturday 19 March 2011

Intro: DeeDee

'Ello everyone,

I'm DeeDee aka Diana aka one of the sailors on Captain Hannah's 'ship' XD So I was asked to give an introduction about who am I and stuffs. Here goes...
Currently, I'm in the second semester of my third year Optometry degree course (oh my god! so fast?? *reality strikes*). I come from a town rich in history+nyonya food+satay celup+ice kacang+chicken rice ball --> Malacca! Give me a call if you happen to drop by, I can bring you to places with the best food in the world, ok maybe not the world, but Malacca IS the world to me! It wasn't easy to be far away from home. For the first time, I have to do practically EVERYTHING on my own, from cooking to taking care of myself whenever I fall sick. But with the help of friends around me, I'm able to adapt fast.*woohooo...shopping! KL is all about shopping right?lol!*

Time flies and here I am, struggling to catch some breath and preventing myself from drowning in the sea of exams and assignments but worry not, am still pretty alive! Instead of writing paragraphs of what had happened for the past 2 years, let me show you in picture form, for a picture speaks a thousand words!


Walk With The Blind annual event

Posters Competition in conjuction with World Optometry Day.

My group won First prize!*give some applause will ya?:P*

Our beloved lecturers Mr. Ramprasat and Ms. Preetha from Chennai, India

Having steambot with all the batches. From the front: Ju, Nana, Me and Chian Yen.


There are lots more, maybe I will add it into the picture gallery later on. For now, that's so much about Me. Tuluu~~

Best of luck,

DeeDee



1 comment:

  1. NICE! haha, Deedee the sailor! Good thing i'm not a researcher by the name of Dexter! Wont want to skipping around my lab! Hehe!

    Great stuff! Love the pictures and captions.
    *applause*
    *clap clap*

    ReplyDelete